This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and Nevada Drive Academy LLC, the owner and provider of this Web Site. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Web Site and any Services or Systems therein.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
Account: means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Material and / or any communications System on the Web Site;
Content: means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
Cookie: means a small text file placed on your computer by Nevada Drive Academy LLC, when you visit certain parts of this Web Site. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the Web Site.
Data: means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;
Service: means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that XXX makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
System: means any online communications infrastructure that Nevada Drive Academy LLC, makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
User / Users: means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Nevada Drive Academy LLC, and acting in the course of their employment; and
Website: means the website that you are currently using (www.driverseducation.academy) and any sub-domains of this site.
2. Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:
- 2.1 name;
- 2.2 date of birth;
- 2.3 SSN, drivers license or permit number;
- 2.4 contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- 2.5 demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- 2.6 financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- 2.7 IP address (automatically collected);
- 2.8 web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- 2.9 operating system (automatically collected);
3. Our Use of Data
- 3.1 Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Nevada Drive Academy LLC, for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Web Site. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period of up to one year.
- 3.2 Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- 3.3 All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- 3.4 Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Site. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- 3.4.1 internal record keeping;
- 3.4.2 improvement of our products / services;
- 3.4.3 transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- 3.4.4 contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Web Site.
4. Third Party Web Sites and Services
Nevada Drive Academy LLC may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Web Site. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Nevada Drive Academy requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
5. Controlling Access to your Data
- 5.1 Wherever you are required to submit Data, that data is used for the following:
- 5.1.1 use of Data for purposes of the Department of Motor Vehicle record keeping requirements.
- 5.1.2 we do not share data with any other 3rd parties.
6. Your Right to Withhold Information
- 6.1 You may access certain areas of the Web Site without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the Web Site you may be required to submit Account information or other Data.
7. Accessing your own Data
- 7.1 You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change. Additional Data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time.
- 7.2 You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data on payment of a small fee.
Data security is of great importance to Nevada Drive Academy LLC and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online.
9. Changes to this Policy
10. Contacting Us