Terms and Conditions
1. Student Rules
Student agrees that they will complete all coursework to the best of their ability. No other person(s) will do any of the assignments, quizzes or final exam.
Refund: The course is not refundable.
Survey and Notary: Student agrees to complete the course survey and notariy form before the final exam. The survey is a requirement by the DMV. The purpose is to help improve the course.
Final exam: In order to receive a completion certificate, the final exam must receive a score of 80% or higher.
2. Age Restrictions
Persons under the age of 18 should use this website only with the supervision of parent or legal guardian. Payment Information must be provided by or with the permission of an Adult.
3. Intellectual Property and Communications
- All content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Nevada Drive Academy LLC, Our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable local United States and International intellectual property and other laws. You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given Our express written permission to do so.
- You acknowledge that Nevada Drive Academy LLC may retain copies of any and all communications made to Us or using Our System. And that the Department of Motor Vehicles inspects our records including student account information, course work progress and final exam grades.
4. Accounts and Payment
In order to start the drivers education course you are required to create an Account which will contain certain personal details required by the Department of Motor Vehicles. You represent and
- all information you submit is accurate and truthful;
- you have permission to submit payment information where permission may be required; and
- you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date. Your creation of an Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
- Either Nevada Drive Academy LLC, or you may terminate your Account. If We terminate your Account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, We reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons.
- If We, for any reason, do not accept your order, no payment shall be taken under normal circumstances. In any event, any sums paid by you in relation to that order will be refunded within 14 calendar days.
- Payment for the Services shall be taken via your chosen payment method, immediately for any setup fee that corresponds to the service plan you purchased and at the same day of each subsequent month (“billing cycle”) for charges accrued during the previous month (“billing cycle”) AND/OR as indicated in the order confirmation you received.
- Nevada Drive Academy LLC provides technical support via
our online support forum and/or phone. We make any effort possible to respond to support
requests within 30 minutes during business hours (9am to 8pm PST), but we do not guarantee
a particular response time.
We want you to be completely satisfied with the Products or Services you order from Nevada Drive Academy LLC. If you need to speak to us about your Order, then please contact customer care on 702-496-7988, or by email at [email protected] or write to us at our address (7582 Las Vegas Blvd South STE 541 Las Vegas Nevada 89123).
6. How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection)
- All personal information that We may collect (including, but not limited to, your name and address) will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and your rights under that Act.
- We may use your personal information to:
- Provide Our Services to you;
- Process your payment for the Services; and
- Provide the Department of Motor Vehicles access for record inspections. Including physical copies of certificates and final exams if requested by them.
7. Website information
- The Website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. Nevada Drive Academy uses industry best practices to provide a high uptime, including a fault-tolerant architecture hosted in cloud servers. We give no warranty that the Website or Facilities will be free of defects and / or faults and we do not provide any kind of refund for outages. We provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, We accept no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. You should be aware that you use the Website and its Content at your own risk.
- Nevada Drive Academy LLC is not liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of the incorrect information or out of reliance on incorrect information included on the Website.
- We use reasonable measures to ensure that the website is secure and free of errors. viruses and malware, you are advised to take responsibility for your own internet security.